Here are a few good finds that we've recently stumbled upon:
- 60 Minutes Streamed on Yahoo: A nice addition
to Yahoo's lineup, but it makes you realize how far behind Yahoo has
fallen in the web video space, and this was amazingly the one area that Yahoo had decided to
focus on while it let Google slip away with the search space. It's rather stunning that Yahoo's CEO, Terry Semel, remains in his job. By the way, you can also get 60 Minutes segments on iTunes. (iTunes - Feed)
- Loading Clips from YouTube and Google Video onto your Ipod: We talk a lot around here about podcasts and web video. The links below will make it so that you can load not only podcasts, but also video from YouTube and Google Video, onto your iPod. It's a great way to centralize things. (Also this article from the always helpful Lifehacker talks some more about this general issue.)
- MediaShift's Podcast Guide: This blog affiliated with PBS recently issued a primer on podcasting. It covers the following items: What are Podcasts? What is the History of Podcasting? Where to Find Podcasts? (Why they didn't include Open Culture's podcast library here, I don't know.) How to Become a Podcaster? How to Make Money with Podcasts?
- Psychology Podcast Collection: A list of upwards to 20 podcasts dealing with various aspects of psychology.
- Mozart's Life and Music: A free lecture from The Teaching Company.
- Self Made Scholar: It's a little uneven, but there are some good educational resources in the mix.
See Open Culture's Podcast Collections:
Arts & Culture - Audio Books - Foreign Language Lessons - News & Information - Science - Technology - University (General) - University (B-School)