FYI: This February, more than 300 MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) will be getting underway, giving you the chance to take courses from top flight universities, at no cost. With the help of Class Central, we’ve pulled together a complete list of February MOOCS. Below, you can find a few courses that piqued our interest.
- Ancient Philosophy: Aristotle and His Successors – University of Pennsylvania on Coursera – February 1
- The Conscious Mind – A Philosophical Road Trip – Trinity College on edX – February 2 (5 weeks)
- Jazz: The Music, The Stories, The Players – Hamilton on edX – February 2 (6 weeks)
- The Discovery of the Higgs Boson – University of Edinburgh on FutureLearn – February 8 (7 weeks)
- Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance – Monash University on FutureLearn – February 8 (6 weeks)
- Astrophysics: The Violent Universe – Australian National University on edX – February 9 (9 weeks)
- The American Renaissance: Classic Literature of the 19th Century – Dartmouth on edX – February 16 (6 weeks)
- Global Warming Science – Massachusetts Institute of Technology on edX – February 16 (13 weeks)
- Social Entrepreneurship 101: Discovering Your Path and Passion to Change the World (SA) – +Acumen on NovoEd – February 23 (5 weeks)
- ZikaVirus – What You Need to Know – Alison – February
Note: The trailer for “The American Renaissance: Literature of the 19th Century” is featured above.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and LinkedIn and share intelligent media with your friends. And if you want to make sure that our posts definitely appear in your Facebook newsfeed, just follow these simple steps.