A quick FYI: This March, more than 280 MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) are getting underway, giving you the chance to take courses from top flight universities, at no cost. With the help of Class Central, we’ve pulled together a complete list of March MOOCS. Below, you can find a few courses that caught our eye.
- Creative Writing: The Craft of Style – Wesleyan University on Coursera – March 1
- Introduction to Philosophy – University of Edinburgh on Coursera – March 7 (7 weeks)
- Human Origins – Arizona State University on edX – March 14 (8 weeks)
- Miracles of Human Language: An Introduction to Linguistics – Leiden University on Coursera – March 21
- Modern Japanese Architecture: From Meiji Restoration to Today – Tokyo Institute of Technology on edX – March 23 (7 weeks)
- Reading Literature in the Digital Age – University of Basel on FutureLearn – March 28 (6 weeks)
- The Art of Poetry with Robert Pinsky (featured in the video above) – Boston University on edX – March 29 (3 weeks)
Follow Open Culture on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, and Flipboard and share intelligent media with your friends. Or better yet, sign up for our daily email and get a daily dose of Open Culture in your inbox. To make sure that our posts definitely appear in your Facebook newsfeed, just follow these simple steps.
If you’d like to help support Open Culture, please consider making a small monthly donation to our site. We would greatly appreciate it!