A quick FYI: This March, more than 280 MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) are getting underway, giving you the chance to take courses from top flight universities, at no cost. With the help of Class Central, we’ve pulled together a complete list of March MOOCS. Below, you can find a few courses that caught our eye.
- Creative Writing: The Craft of Style – Wesleyan University on Coursera – March 1
- Introduction to Philosophy – University of Edinburgh on Coursera – March 7 (7 weeks)
- Human Origins – Arizona State University on edX – March 14 (8 weeks)
- Miracles of Human Language: An Introduction to Linguistics – Leiden University on Coursera – March 21
- Modern Japanese Architecture: From Meiji Restoration to Today – Tokyo Institute of Technology on edX – March 23 (7 weeks)
- Reading Literature in the Digital Age – University of Basel on FutureLearn – March 28 (6 weeks)
- The Art of Poetry with Robert Pinsky (featured in the video above) – Boston University on edX – March 29 (3 weeks)
If you’d like to support Open Culture and our mission, please consider making a donation to our site. It’s hard to rely 100% on ads, and your contributions will help us provide the best free cultural and educational materials.