FYI: This month, 265 MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) will be getting underway, giving you the chance to take courses from top flight universities, at no cost. With the help of Class Central, we’ve pulled together a complete list of June MOOCS. Below, find a few courses that piqued our interest, or rummage through the list and find your own:
- Academic and Business Writing – University of California, Berkeley on edX – June 1 (5 weeks)
- Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential – McMaster University on Coursera – June 5
- Behind the Scenes at the 21st Century Museum – University of Leicester on FutureLearn – June 12 (6 weeks)
- Human Origins – Arizona State University on edX – June 12 (8 weeks)
- Propaganda and Ideology in Everyday Life – The University of Nottingham on FutureLearn – June 12 (5 weeks)
- Teaching Literacy Through Film – The British Film Institute on FutureLearn – June 12 (4 weeks)
- Logical and Critical Thinking – University Of Auckland on FutureLearn – June 12 (8 weeks)
- Humanity and Nature in Chinese Thought – The University of Hong Kong on edX – June 13 (9 weeks)
- Justice with Michael Sandel – Harvard University on edX – June 15 (12 weeks)
- Introduction to Philosophy: God, Knowledge and Consciousness – Massachusetts Institute of Technology on edX – June 20 (11 weeks)
The video featured above is the trailer for the course, Justice with Harvard’s Michael Sandel.
Would you like to support the mission of Open Culture? Please consider making a donation to our site. It’s hard to rely 100% on ads, and your contributions will help us continue providing the best free cultural and educational materials to learners everywhere.