FYI, from now until Sunday, the art book publisher Taschen is running a summer sale, letting you enjoy up to 75% off of hundreds of display copies of fine arts books–some of which we’ve featured here before. Some titles include:
- Jean-Michel Basquiat
- Modern Art. A History from Impressionism to Today
- Japanese Woodblock Prints
- Tarot. The Library of Esoterica
- Mick Rock. The Rise of David Bowie. 1972–1973
- Gustav Klimt. Drawings and Paintings
- Depeche Mode by Anton Corbijn
- Jazz Covers
- The Stanley Kubrick Archives
- Hokusai. Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji
- Annie Leibovitz. The Early Years. 1970–1983
- Hiroshige & Eisen. The Sixty-Nine Stations along the Kisokaido
- The Art and Science of Ernst Haeckel
- Alex Steinweiss. The Inventor of the Modern Album Cover
- Medieval Games. The Book of Tournaments of Emperor Maximilian I
- Robert Crumb. Sketchbook Vol. 1. 1964–1968
- Strandbeest. The Dream Machines of Theo Jansen
- Cabinet of Curiosities
Enter the sale here. And keep in mind that some of the books sell out quickly.
Note that Taschen is a partner of ours. So if you purchase a book, it helps support Open Culture.
If you would like to support the mission of Open Culture, consider making a donation to our site. It’s hard to rely 100% on ads, and your contributions will help us continue providing the best cultural and educational materials to learners everywhere. You can contribute through PayPal, Patreon, Venmo (@openculture) and Crypto. Thanks for your support!