We’re seeing about 60 MOOCs getting started in May. Quite a bit fewer than the 180 that got underway in January. Or the 80 in April. But still not bad. You can visit our comprehensive list of MOOCs here and find a course that speaks to you. Some of the ones that caught our eye include:
- Becoming a Resilient Person (CC) – University of Washington on edX – May 6 (9 weeks)
- History of Rock Part One (SA) – U. of Rochester on Coursera – May 9 (7 weeks long)
- Sabermetrics 101: An Introduction to Baseball Analytics (CC) – Boston University on edX – May 8 (6 weeks)
- History of the Vietnam War – Bowling Green on Canvas – May 19 (6 weeks)
- Cancer in the 21st Century: The Genomic Revolution (NI) – University of Glasgow on Futurelearn – May 19 (6 weeks)
Don’t miss anything from Open Culture in 2014. Sign up for our Daily Email or RSS Feed. And we’ll send cultural curiosities your way, every day.
Leave a Reply