Get free online courses on the Environment & Natural Resources from the world’s leading universities. You can download these audio & video courses straight to your computer or mp3 player. For more online courses, visit our complete collection, 1,700 Free Online Courses from Top Universities.
- Adaptation to Climate Change – Free iTunes Video – Charlie Kennel, Cambridge
- Australian Environmental History – Free iTunes Audio – Richard Broome & Katie Holmes, La Trobe University-Australia
- Blue Planet: Introduction to Oceanography – Free Online Video – Edwin Schauble, UCLA
- Education for Sustainable Living: Environment – Free Online Video – Multiple profs, UCLA
- Environmental Economics & Policy – Free Online Video – David Zetland, UC Berkeley
- Environmental Law and Policy – Free Online Video – Bob Infelise, UC Berkeley, UC Berkeley
- Environmental Politics and Law – Free Online Video – Free iTunes Video – Free iTunes Audio – Free Video & Course Materials – John P. Wargo, Yale
- Food and the Environment – Free Online Audio – Nathan Sayre, UC Berkeley
- Global Warming: Understanding the Forecast – Free Online Videos – David Archer, University of Chicago
- How Climate Works – Free Online Video – Multiple Profs, Princeton
- Introduction to Literature and the Environment – Free Online Video – Ken Hiltner, Princeton
- Mitigating Agriculture’s Impact – Free iTunes Video – Free Online Video – Gordon Geballe, Yale
- Oceans in Peril – Free Online Video – Sylvia Earle, Mission Blue/World Science U
- On Thin Ice: Climate Change and the Cryosphere – Free Online Video + Course Info – Free Online Video – Julie Ferguson, UC Irvine
- Our Earth’s Future – Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) – American Museum of Natural History
- Radar – Free iTunes Video – Kevin Kloesel, University of Oklahoma
- Sustainable Living – Free Online Video – Multiple profs, UCLA
- Synthetic Biology’s Industrial Revolution – Free Online Video – Drew Endy, Stanford/World Science U
- The Atmosphere, the Ocean, and Environmental Change – Free Online Video – Free iTunes Audio – Free Online Video & Course Info – Ronald B. Smith, Yale
- The Habitable Planet: A Systems Approach to Environmental Science – Free Online Video – Harvard/Smithsonian
- Tipping Points: Climate Change and Society – Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) – University of Exeter
- Woods Energy Seminar – Free Online Video – Multiple Professors, Stanford
For a complete list of online courses, please visit our complete collection, 1,700 Free Online Courses from Top Universities.
For a list of online certificate programs, visit 200 Online Certificate & Microcredential Programs from Leading Universities & Companies, which features programs from our partners Coursera, Udacity, FutureLearn and edX.
And if you’re interested in Online Mini-Masters and Master’s Degrees programs from universities, see our collection: Online Degrees & Mini Degrees: Explore Masters, Mini Masters, Bachelors & Mini Bachelors from Top Universities.