Learn Arabic for free online. Download free audio lessons to your computer or mp3 player and start learning Arabic instantly. To learn more languages, please visit our complete collection of Free Language Lessons.
- Arabic for Global Exchange – Web site
- From Carnegie Mellon, a mini-course for individuals with no proficiency or extremely limited knowledge of Arabic language and culture who are about to begin study or work in an Arabic-speaking context.
- Arabic Language Lessons - Web Site
- The US Peace Corps serves up 10 free lessons that will teach you the Arabic spoken in Jordan. The web site includes a useful transcript.
- Arabic for Beginners 1 – YouTube Free
- A series of video lessons from Dalarna University in Sweden.
- ArabicPod – iTunes Free
- Includes mp3s and PDF transcripts.
- Foreign Service Institute Written Arabic – Web site
- Spoken exercises in Arabic and the printed transcriptions. Four textbooks (PDF) and 31 audio lessons (MP3).
- Foreign Service Institute Levantine Arabic – Web site
- Introduction to pronunciation. Textbook (PDF) and 19 audio lessons (MP3). Scroll down to the second set of lessons on this page.
- Foreign Service Institute Saudi Arabic - Web site
- Covers the urban Hijazi dialect. Textbook (PDF) and 51 audio lessons (MP3). Scroll down to the third/bottom set of lessons on this page.
- Foreign Service Institute Comparative Arabic – Web site
- From Eastern to Western Arabic, and Levantine-Egyptian comparative study. Textbook (PDF).
- Survival Phrases Arabic – iTunes Free
- Provides the essentials you’ll need to get around.
To learn more foreign languages, please visit our complete collection of Learn Languages for Free: Spanish, English, Chinese & Beyond.