If you follow edtech, you know the name Andrew Ng. He’s the Stanford computer science professor who co-founded MOOC-provider Coursera and later became chief scientist at Baidu. Since leaving Baidu, he’s been working on several artificial intelligence projects, including a series of Deep Learning courses that he unveiled in 2017. And now comes AI for Everyone–an online course that makes artificial intelligence intelligible to a broad audience.
In this largely non-technical course, students will learn:
- The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science.
- What AI realistically can–and cannot–do.
- How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization.
- What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects.
- How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in an organization.
- How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI.
The four-week course takes about eight hours to complete. You can audit it for free. However if you want to earn a certificate–which you can then share on your LinkedIn profile, printed resumes and CVs–the course will run $49.
AI for Everyone will be added to our list of Free Computer Science courses, a subset of our larger collection, 1,700 Free Online Courses from Top Universities.
Nick Cave Answers the Hotly Debated Question: Will Artificial Intelligence Ever Be Able to Write a Great Song?
Artificial Intelligence Brings Salvador Dalí Back to Life: “Greetings, I Am Back”
Artificial Intelligence Identifies the Six Main Arcs in Storytelling: Welcome to the Brave New World of Literary Criticism
New Deep Learning Courses Released on Coursera, with Hope of Teaching Millions the Basics of Artificial Intelligence
I want to enrol for this course and I don’t know how to go about it. Please help
I am interested in expanding my knowledge in the subject
I appreciated your ability to clearly describe the course details. I’ve read about working on several artificial intelligence projects, These are all valuable information.