Learn Russian for free online. Download free audio lessons to your computer or mp3 player and start learning Russian instantly. To learn more languages, please visit our complete collection of Free Language Lessons.
- Business Russian — Web
- Presented by the UCLA Center for World Languages, this series teaches students the essentials of Russian business communication.
- Foreign Service Institute Russian Fast — Web Site
- Textbook (PDF) and eight audio lessons (MP3).
- Foreign Service Russian: An Active Introduction - Web site
- 11 lessons and a textbook.
- Learn Russian — Web Site
- A free course by RT.com that covers all aspects of Russian including alphabet, phonetics, vocabulary and grammar. It also has multiple grammar tables and tests. RT.com is a Russian 24/7 English-language news channel.
- Learn Russian Fluently, Easily and Effectively - Spotify
- A 4‑hour series of lessons that are freely available on Spotify
- Russian Grammar — YouTube
- 50 free, short videos on topics in basic Russian grammar. Funded by a grant from the University of South Carolina, the videos were created by Curtis Ford, a senior instructor at the University.
- Russian Literature — Web Site
- Also presented by UCLA, the lessons help users improve their comprehension and vocabulary by listening to excerpts from Tolstoy, Gogol, Chekhov and other Russian literary greats.
- One Minute Russian — YouTube
- Learn the absolute basics of Russian with a 10-lesson course of “espresso-break” episodes. In this course you’ll learn to greet people, say that you’re learning the language, introduce yourself and ask people how they’re feeling, and lots more.
- RussianPod101 — iTunes Free
- Helps you learn Russian and Russian culture at your convenience.
To learn more languages, please visit our collection: Learn Languages for Free: Spanish, English, Chinese & Beyond.