Every time Harvard Class Day rolls around, you can expect a few good laughs from a comedian. In years past, Sacha Baron Cohen (a Cambridge grad), appearing as Ali G, offered some words of nonsensical wisdom to Harvard grads. Amy Poehler and Will Ferrell have done the same. This year brings Andy Samberg, a Saturday Night Live cast member and co-star in various comic films. The highlights?
- 4:29 mark: Announces that History, Literature, anything related to Art, and anything that ends with "Studies," are officially useless.
- 5:12 mark: Declares that Math and Science majors are cool .... finally.
- 9:13 mark: Reads poem by WB Yeats in his own, novel way.
- 10:20 mark: Impressions begin.
- 14:07: Awkwardly comes on to all the mothers in the crowd.
- 15:04: Awkwardly comes on to all the fathers in the crowd.