Free Stanford Computer Science & Engineering Courses Now Online

Stanford Engineering Everywhere is a new project rolling out of Stanford, and it’s making available to anyone, anywhere 10 complete online computer science and electrical engineering courses. This includes the three-course Introduction to Computer Science series taken by the majority of Stanford undergraduates.

The top-notch courses are free, which means that we’ve added them to our large collection of Free Online Courses. They’re also accessible via multiple formats (YouTube, iTunes, torrents, etc.) and released under a Creative Commons License, allowing students and educators worldwide to use these courses for their own educational purposes. They come complete with handouts, assignments, exercises and software. Quite a good deal, I must say. Below, we’ve posted the initial lineup of courses. Definitely check them out.

Introduction to Computer Science

Artificial Intelligence

Share on TwitterShare via emailShare on LinkedInShare on TumblrSubmit to StumbleUponDigg ThisSubmit to reddit

1. nwaemene izuchukwu monday says . . . | September 24, 2008 / 5:42 am

i want to apply for the free computer engineering course

2. corlette branch says . . . | September 27, 2008 / 7:09 am

i would like to apply for the free computer engineering.

3. Tauqeer Hussain Shah says . . . | October 6, 2008 / 3:24 am

I like this site very much

4. olakehinde sesan kehinde says . . . | November 12, 2008 / 4:06 am

Am happy because i like this site, is free course. i would like to apply for the free computer engineering

5. salman says . . . | January 25, 2009 / 5:50 am

i would like to apply for the free computer engineering.

6. Damilola Azeez says . . . | February 1, 2009 / 12:23 pm

Sir,
    I have just discovered this site and I love it.
    I will like to apply for the free stanford computer science and engineering course or any other free online course pertaining to computer science and engineering.

7. Damilola Azeez says . . . | February 1, 2009 / 12:30 pm

Sir,
    I have just discovered this site and I see it’s very good.

8. Modupe says . . . | February 3, 2009 / 8:20 am

i need free lectures on some computer packages, pls how can i go about it, long to hear from you soon, thank you.

9. Adam U Adam says . . . | February 3, 2009 / 8:53 am

I was a registered member of e_learning but i am off line for some days before now, and i even losted some of the works i printed from the lectures i recieved and i don not know how to start and get back all i have loose.

10. Stephen Seth Byaruhanga says . . . | February 10, 2009 / 9:28 am

Greatly inspired at first vist.

Great work i realy apprieciate it.

11. Free Stanford Computer Science & Engineering Courses Now Online « Tnoergaard’s Blog says . . . | March 3, 2009 / 12:50 pm

[...] Free Stanford Computer Science & Engineering Courses Now Online [...]

12. oscar manotas says . . . | April 24, 2009 / 6:18 pm

I WOULD LIKE STUDY ENGINEERING COURSE BUT HOW I GET REGISTER ME? I THINGH IS A GREAT OPORTUNITY TO LEARN THANKS FOR YOU

13. Kamanyire victor says . . . | June 14, 2009 / 11:26 am

I’m augandan by nationality, who finished 4yr olevel certificate and also did a 2yrs certificate in mechanics majoring in automobile engines,but i would like to continue with education carrier

14. Kamanyire victor says . . . | June 14, 2009 / 11:31 am

I would like do computer networking also

15. Amin Charles James says . . . | July 5, 2009 / 7:56 am

Sir a Sudanese by Nationality, Aged 23 yrs old, and based in Juba Southern Sudan.I had managed afford certificate in Cisco Networking from Makerere University,per now i’m lucking financially support. i will be very gratfuy if u provid me with the free online computer engineering programme

16. babafemi P. O. says . . . | August 4, 2009 / 12:02 am

I need a free certified course in computer engineering

17. Lin Weiguo's Blog says . . . | August 17, 2009 / 6:18 am

Free Stanford Computer Science & Engineering Courses Now Online…

Free Stanford Computer Science & Engineering Courses Now Online in Online Courses , Stanford , Technology…

18. yoas ainamazima says . . . | October 21, 2009 / 5:28 am

sir, this is very good of some of us. but i would love to ask you of how i can register if positions are still available because this is more useful especially to me about robotics and machine learning. thanks alot.

19. khalil hassan issakha says . . . | November 22, 2009 / 7:28 am

Hi, i would like to apply for the computer engineering coure.

20. Nomgqibelo Mtonga says . . . | January 14, 2010 / 1:10 am

I would like to apply for a free computer engineering course

21. SAMUEL ALEXANDER IGWE says . . . | January 22, 2010 / 3:07 pm

SIR
    Thanks a lot for this opportunity given to people like this i appreciate and i will like to register freely with you on computer engineering course and networking.please send the procedure on my e-mail box
    thanks a lot……….

22. KENNEL says . . . | January 27, 2010 / 6:47 am

HELP ME 2 STUDY COMPUTER ENGINEERING ONLINE.

WITH REGARDS
    KENNELCROSS

23. damilola olori says . . . | February 27, 2010 / 9:07 am

my future ambition is to be a computer engineer so i would like you to send me tips on how to become it and subjects requied today thanks

24. damilola olori says . . . | February 27, 2010 / 9:12 am

send me tips on how to become a computer engineer and courses needed

25. Wilcia Challenger says . . . | July 1, 2010 / 1:53 pm

i would like to apply for a free course in computer engineering. can you please send me some tips and the course need to accomplish my goal.

26. ajmeer says . . . | August 11, 2010 / 10:13 pm

i need to learn computer networking

27. ajmeer says . . . | August 11, 2010 / 10:18 pm

sir
    please hfalp me to learn comjputer science as well

28. Callistus I. Ubakanwa says . . . | September 8, 2010 / 3:57 am

Hi, a great opportunty you are offering to me. I already have a degree in Philosophy, but in this era of skills, I would be grateful if offered a free course in computer engineering. Thanks.

29. Clara says . . . | December 6, 2010 / 4:31 am

I would like to apply for this free course. How can I do this?

30. Olatunde A Folorunso says . . . | December 29, 2010 / 2:27 am

What a wonderful opportunity for the less priveledge to accomplish dreams and vision in this computer and IT age God bless you
    Thanks.
    olatunde

31. Adeoye says . . . | January 3, 2011 / 5:39 am

wow! this is a great opportunity which I mustn’t miss. I will love to enrole for computer engineering course. How can I go about it?

32. Ibrahim Abdulkarim says . . . | January 22, 2011 / 9:29 am

Sir,i wish to apply for engineering, because of the scarcity of engineers in our nation,and the problem is that i don’t know how to apply.pls help me and notify through the above e-mail address.thank you sir

33. justice hillz says . . . | February 2, 2011 / 8:41 am

i want to obtain degree on computer engineering

34. Yonna Aaron says . . . | February 27, 2011 / 7:30 am

I really would like to start a computer science course as soon as possible. Please help me through

35. okonko says . . . | September 22, 2011 / 9:38 pm

i want to know more about coputer

36. free ebook says . . . | October 30, 2011 / 4:58 am

free ebook…

[...]Free Stanford Computer Science & Engineering Courses Now Online | Open Culture[...]…

37. Owoyemi says . . . | November 27, 2011 / 4:55 am

i would like to apply for the free computer engineering.

please notify me through my e-mail.

38. George Gibson says . . . | January 2, 2012 / 6:48 am

I would like to register for courses. Would you be so kind to send me all the information needed to get started?

Thanks,
    George

39. TWANA TRAYLOR says . . . | January 10, 2012 / 9:10 am

Yes please send me the material to get started in this course please.

40. Super says . . . | January 26, 2012 / 7:32 pm

Timeline…

41. George Calle says . . . | February 24, 2012 / 7:03 pm

I would love to take the free Stanford Computer Science and Engineering Courses
    -George

42. viewme says . . . | March 27, 2012 / 8:38 pm

viewme…

43. ogunwale says . . . | April 11, 2012 / 9:08 pm

i a m interested in free engineering course. what is the procedure

44. shamsadin jamal says . . . | April 28, 2012 / 12:19 am

i would like to apply this free course so how can i do apply

45. shamsadin jamal says . . . | April 28, 2012 / 12:21 am

i would like to apply

46. Daryl says . . . | June 29, 2012 / 10:09 am

Sir, I have just discovered this free course in computer engineering and i will like to register and become a member.can i know how to go about with this?

47. M.RAHEEL says . . . | June 30, 2012 / 10:44 pm

I want to become a computer engineer. can
    You teach me learn computer Besic free Online

48. emmanuel maclar says . . . | July 11, 2012 / 10:25 am

i will be very happy when given the chance to study this vital cousre for free. thank you.

49. Adam says . . . | July 26, 2012 / 7:45 am

Please i would like to study this course online

50. Karuppusamy M says . . . | July 27, 2012 / 8:06 am

Hello,
    Looking for doing an online course in M.Sc software engineering/telecommunication engineering. I am located in India hence I would like to take course in online and take the assessments also through online. I have about 18 years of embedded and networking experience. I can spare about 20 hours a week.

Thanks & kind regards
    Karuppusamy

51. m v bramhananda reddy says . . . | August 3, 2012 / 9:21 am

computer science all book ,all subjects

52. John Nnaemeka says . . . | August 27, 2012 / 11:12 am

I would like to enroll for an online computer course in Artificial Intelligence – ROBOTICS
    and
    Software engineering

53. Javier tuskine says . . . | October 30, 2012 / 10:35 am

computer engineering hjow do i attend like asap

54. Chukwu Emmanuel David says . . . | December 22, 2012 / 2:30 am

I sincerely appreciate your sense of generousity.Please,how do I go about registering for a computer engineering programme?Thanks for your speedy response in anticipation.

55. babatunde olalekan says . . . | January 26, 2013 / 3:49 am

56. adrian velasco naliponguit says . . . | March 21, 2013 / 10:18 pm

i have no money for always in internet can you help me in cellphone im a filipino im from cagayan de oro city.phillippines this is my cell # 09058340199

57. adrian velasco naliponguit says . . . | March 21, 2013 / 10:20 pm

and i have no job now. im waiting for a job.

58. HCG says . . . | April 23, 2013 / 2:23 am

Tremendous. Thank you for doing such a good job. I will check to this site to find out more and tell my acquaintenances about your site.

59. Uzemefeta Ovie says . . . | April 26, 2013 / 5:31 am

My name is Ovie . I would like to apply for software engineering and computer engineering .

60. ilo chuks says . . . | May 5, 2013 / 2:58 pm

please send any free computer engineering text book to me please

61. STEFANUS ASHIPALA says . . . | June 17, 2013 / 4:21 am

62. Alem says . . . | July 24, 2013 / 8:35 am

I like to take computer science courses please accept me as a student and send me ebooks and handouts with this email.
    Thanks a lot

63. Frankieblakhartwitspear Goth-k says . . . | September 26, 2013 / 2:16 pm

I would like to apply but whats the procedure?

64. jacques n mayombo says . . . | November 11, 2013 / 7:08 am

I will like to apply what is the conditions for apply?

65. Tom Simba says . . . | March 22, 2014 / 6:23 am

would like to take computer science.