Stanford Engineering Everywhere is a new project rolling out of Stanford, and it’s making available to anyone, anywhere 10 complete online computer science and electrical engineering courses. This includes the three-course Introduction to Computer Science series taken by the majority of Stanford undergraduates.
The top-notch courses are free, which means that we’ve added them to our large collection of Free Online Courses. They’re also accessible via multiple formats (YouTube, iTunes, torrents, etc.) and released under a Creative Commons License, allowing students and educators worldwide to use these courses for their own educational purposes. They come complete with handouts, assignments, exercises and software. Quite a good deal, I must say. Below, we’ve posted the initial lineup of courses. Definitely check them out.
Introduction to Computer Science
- Introduction to Computer Science – Programming Methodology
- Introduction to Computer Science – Programming Abstractions
- Introduction to Computer Science – Programming Paradigms
- Artificial Intelligence – Introduction to Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence – Natural Language Processing
- Artificial Intelligence – Machine Learning
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems
- Convex Optimization 1
- Convex Optimization 2